a bit 有点
be weak in 不擅长
in difficulty 处境困难
care for ... 关心……
be polite to ...对……有礼貌
be friendly to ... 对……友好
help ... out 帮助……摆脱困境
jump the queue / cut in line 插队
improve the personality 提高个人素养
develop confidence in oneself 培养自信
get on well with ... 与 …… 相处得好
…… make great progress 取得很大的进步
have a good relationship with ... 与……有良好的关系
have a positive attitude towards life 以乐观的态度对待生活
1. I'm always sorry when I don't know how to ...
2. My problem is that ...
3. I feel sad that ...
4. I'm writing to you for some questions about ...
1. It makes me feel ...
2. I'm filled with happiness / pleasure.
3. I often feel a bit sad at first when ...
4. When I heard / saw it, my heart ached.
5. How do you feel about ...
1. It's a good idea ...
2. In a word, we should ... Only in this way can ...in the future.
3. For my part, I think it's reasonable to ... Only in this way can ...
4. From my point of view, it would be better if ...
5. If I were you, I would ...
1. I believe you can do better!
2. We fully support you on this.
3. I think you can do it. You should just have a try.
4. Go for it!
5. The better we do, the more beautiful our society will be.
2.语句连贯，词数 80 个左右。作文的开头已经给出，不计入总词数。
Ladies and gentlemen,
How will words influence others? Let me tell you one of my experiences.________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ladies and gentlemen,
How will words influence others? Let me tell you one of my experiences. At the end of Grade 7, I failed my English exam. I felt sad and cried.At that time, my English teacher said to me smilingly, “Don't cry! Your spoken English is very good. You are only a bit weak in spelling. I believe you can do better!”Since then, I have been working hard at word spelling and I've made great progress in my English.So encourage others more and try to help them out when they are in difficulty.
get angry 生气
feel bad 感到难过
take part in... 参加……
be upset 难过;心烦
a top student 优等生
feel relaxed 感到轻松
argue with... 与……争论
be friendly to...对……友好
say sorry to sb 向某人道歉
face the difficulty 面对困难
how to be a man 如何做人
be strict in... 在……方面严谨
be proud of... 为……感到自豪
be strict with... 对……要求严格
ask sb to do sth 要求某人做某事
speak highly of... 对……高度评价
ask sb for advice 向某人征求意见
learn the spirit of... 学习……的精神
make decisions by oneself 某人自己做决定
1. I still remember what happened between... and ...
2. I still remember that once I argued with...
3. I will never forget that...
4. I will always keep what happened between...and... in mind.
1. My bother is a boy of 15 years old.
2. My father is a 40-year-old math teacher.
3. Although my father is strict with me, he is friendly to me most of the time.
4. There is no doubt that he is a successful...
5. She is a nice and kind woman.
1. My father / mother asked me to..., but I refused.
2. We argued with each other angrily.
3. Our bad words hurt each other deeply.
4. We didn't talk to each other for a whole day.
1. I decided to do...
2. I want to make decisions by myself.
3. I would rather do... than do...
4. I prefer to do... rather than do...
1. I seemed to be... But in fact, I felt...
2. I was upset all day and I was in no mood to do other things.
3. I said sorry to him and I felt relaxed at that moment.
4. Forgiving makes both of us happy and makes our life more beautiful.
hurt, realize, forgive (原谅), happy
What happened between you and him / her?
Why did you decide to forgive him / her?
How did you feel after forgiving him / her?
I still remember what happened between___________________________ ________________________________________________________
I still remember what happened between my father and me at the beginning of this summer holiday. My father asked me to take part in three after-class lessons during the holiday, but I refused. We argued with each other angrily. Our bad words hurt each other deeply. Then we didn't talk to each other for a whole day. I seemed to be calm in the day. But in fact, I felt really bad. I was upset all day. Although my father is strict with me, he is friendly to me most of the time. I'd like to ask him for advice when I meet difficulties.I know he is a very good father and I was just angry because he thought I wasn't hard-working enough. At night, when he came back from work, he said sorry to me first. So I decided to forgive him and hoped he could forget my bad words. I told him in a peaceful voice that I just wanted to make decisions by myself and that I'd like to learn something I enjoy during the holiday. He nodded and said he understood me. I said sorry to him and I felt relaxed at that moment. Forgiving makes both of us happy and makes our life more beautiful.
as for 至于
get mad 生气
point at 指向
get used to 习惯于……
shake hands 握手
respect sb 尊敬某人
be supposed to 应该
eye contact 目光接触
cultural shock 文化冲击
table manners 餐桌礼仪
proper conduct 得体的举止
keep one's promise 信守承诺
have good / bad manners 有/没有礼貌
make sb feel at home 使某人感觉宾至如归
1. How nice to hear from you again.
2. I'm glad to have received your letter on March 8th.
3. I'm pleased to hear that you’re coming to China for a visit.
4. Glad to hear from you again.
5. How is everything going?
1. With best wishes.
2. I'm looking forward to your reply.
3. I'd appreciate it if you could reply earlier.
4. I'm looking forward to seeing you!
5. I hope my advice can help you. I wish you a happy day.
1. You shouldn't ask Westerners the age because
it is impolite. If you do, they will feel embarrassed.
2. We are not supposed to start eating first if there are older people at the table.
3. It's impolite to point at anyone with chopsticks.
4. You cannot open the gift immediately in China.
1. You should / could / can / had better...
2. I suggest you...
3. It's a good idea to...
4. If I were you, I would...
5. Don't forget to... Do remember to...